Friday 15 February 2013

Yes and No: Kristen Stewart and See-Through Passion

It looks like American actress Kristen Stewart had fell in love recently with see-through clothes! Nothing wrong with that. Generally, she does make good choices in the Red Carpet. But, sometimes, the dress isn't the «right dress». Let's take a look.

YES

Kristen wore this lovely golden-beige see-through Zuhair Murah gown, from his Winter 2012 collection, to the Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 premiere in Los Angeles, with Jimmy Choo heels, dark red lipstick and a perfect side-swept hairstyle. Bold decision of her to send off the Bella Swan's vibe! 

For me, this is a «Yes». I loved this look and she rocked it. I don't care if you can see her legs or a bit of her booty - this gown is beautiful and it looked amazing on her. The color of the gown looks perfect in her skin tone and I fancy the hairstyle and the lipstick color. This outfit reminds me of Old Hollywood, during the Golden Era - the nude lace and the vintage shape... So lovely yet provocative. I adore this look!

NO

So Kristen Stewart went to Cher's wardrobe and stole a sheer jumpsuit! No, I'm joking. A few days after the Los Angeles premiere, Kristen decided to keep the «see-through thing» going and wore other Zuhair Murad creation, from his Winter 2012 collection, to the London premiere of Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2. In case you were wondering what «that thing» she's wearing is... it's a sheer jumpsuit with black lace, long sleeves and backless. And it's hideous!

Kristen - what were you thinking? A backless sheer jumpsuit!? I understand your passion about Rock music and feel inspired by rockers' style, but you don't need to go Glam Rock! Or maybe it's the «Fifty Shades of Grey thing» going on... Do you crave for the role of Anastasia Steele? I don't know and I do not want to understand this outfit. What's with the hair, anyway? Did you dry your hair in the hand-dryer of the ladies room? The nude make-up was a good option, although, because there's too many things going on in that jumpsuit. This is a total «No»!

 YES


Kristen Stewart went at the New York premiere of her new movie; based on Jack Kerouac’s masterpiece, On the Road, at the SVA Theater, and wore a sheer Erdem dress and neon pink Christian Louboutin pumps and she looked amazing. This outfit confirms what I usually say about Kristen Stewart's style - she needs color on her outfits because she looks incredibly sexy when wearing them. Kristen should keep it low on wearing black clothes because her skin tone is pale, therefore color will give her brightness.

I can’t express my adoration for this look… She looks so sexy and powerful! The hairstyle is just a ponytail yet it matches perfectly the entire outfit. People tend to say it’s too many skin showing, I disagree… That silver silk shorts and top underneath the dress are gorgeous. And the Louboutin pumps look so good there. This is a total «Yes» and I'm in love with this outfit.


 NO

At the London premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman, at Empire Leicester Square, Kristen Stewart wore a see-through, black lace gown by Marchesa. I don’t care if it is Marchesa or not. This dress is just hideous! The hairstyle is not my favorite also... I adore lace but this is way too many lace in one dress: lace skirt, lace sleeves, lace applications... She looks like she’s at a funeral. Or that she goes to a mask ball dressed as Corpse Bride.

I don’t put the blame on Kristen Stewart but whoever dressed her for this premiere was not sober. This dress is so heavy for Kristen’s age. Actually, I take it back – this dress is heavy for everyone’s age. I find this outfit even worse than the hideous sheer jumpsuit. I can't even look at this dress! Absolutely not! No, no, no. Kristen go home and take that horrible thing you're wearing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment