Saturday 16 February 2013

Golden Globes 2013: Best and Worst


Yes, I'm a bit late with the Golden Globes 2013 Fashion appreciation but it's never late and since I've just started my blog, please accept my apologize. Yes, I do love the Red Carpet fashion because we get to see everything: beautiful dresses to hideous outfits. 

Let's take a look at my bests and worst’s, shall we?

BEST 

Michelle Dockery in Alexander Vauthier 
For me, the most beautiful dress of the night. 

Emily Blunt in Michael Kors
She looks beautiful in golden and I adore the clutch.

 Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen
 This dress is amazingly beautiful... I adore the mix of navy blue with golden sheers. 
The color and cut of the gown really suit Kate. 

 Julianne Moore in Tom Ford
This black and white gown with a classic cut, flattered Julianne.
She looked incredible elegant. 
 
 Jessica Alba in Oscar de la Renta
 I have this hate for «mermaid tails» but Jessica looks absolutely stunning in this peache gown.

Pregnant Kristen Bell in Jenny Packham
Beautiful gown, nothing else to say.


WORST 

Jodie Foster in Armani Prive
I dislike the neckline of the gown and it didn't flatter her.

 Lena Dunham in Zac Posen
I don't even have words to describe my dislike for this eggplant gown. 
It's such hideous and it didn't flatter her at all.

 Eva Longoria in Pucci
I dislike the mix of textiles of this gown and it's too long for Eva's height.
And if you are going to wear a cleavage, you shouldn't display so much leg.


Halle Berry in Versace
 I don't even known if «this» thing she's wearing can be consider a gown or dress...
It looks like someone took a bathroom curtain and put it around her body.


Adele in Burberry
 While everyone else seems to love her outfit on the Red Carpet, I hated it.
Okay, it's a classic but black wasn't the right choice. 
This gown makes Adele look like an old lady.  

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Yves Saint Lauren
That's a long neck, Rosie!
 That neckline didn't flatter her and what's with the leather belt?

No comments:

Post a Comment